Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today's Workout: Danny

I had a good workout today. I’m at work this week, so I’m leary of training too hard, considering I’m on call 24 hrs a day.
Anyway, my workout was inspired by an article I read on Circuit Training, by Steve Maxwell. I went to the new park in Boothville, and used the new kids playground as my gym. I hung my Jungle Gym from the tall swing set, which was the perfect height. I did everything else on the concrete slab, in the shade, under a palm tree. There was a slightly cool breeze, which felt amazing, and without it, I would have been miserable.

Here’s what I did:
8 Pull Ups
8 Double 16kg Swings
8 Push Ups
8 Double 16kg Front Squats
Rest & Repeated 5x
3 sets of hanging leg raises x 1

Nothing to brag about, just something to keep my body moving, and it felt good. I was actually feeling good, I just wish I could have been at home training with my friend, so we could have kept going.

Jo did a great job today, running for 54 minutes.

No comments: