Monday, November 7, 2011




Picture time…well if you know me at all; this is a big feat to get me in a pic in a bathing suit without a tan…OUCH! I’m posting my pic so I can have something to hold myself accountable to…besides myself (but we all know how that goesJ) it only takes a few excuses and we let ourselves off the hook!

Not this time, it’s all documented and I’m off to a great start!

Second week: Weight 131.4; Yay…I lost more than my goaled loss of 1lb per week (total loss week one: 1.6lbs) Accomplishing this after my day at the Superdome for the Saints game was a feat in itself...BAD GIRL!

New Day; New Outlook:

5:15 am…completed a pull-up ladder of 5 4 3 2 1 and now I’m ready to get to work!

15 minutes STRENGTH (Single arm Clean / Press with 12kg) Minimum goal: 3 ladders in 15 minutes. I completed three ladders w/ minimal rest when needed; total of 36 reps.

15 minutes METABOLIC PARINGS (B1 Getup sit up with 12kg; B2 Reverse Lunge with 16kg) Goal was to complete 5-6 reps of each exercise; I performed 3 reps of the get up sit ups three times and performed 6 reps of reverse lunge three times in 15 minutes w/ minimal rest when needed; total of 18 get up sit ups and 36 reps of reverse lunge.

10 minutes FINISHER (2 handed swings with 24kg) 30 seconds work; 30 seconds rest; completed entire 10 minutes 200 reps total.


Workout was again tough…very fatigued but finished my workout with a post workout protein meal replacement shake YUMM!

No comments: