Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Product Recomendation


At the recent Maxbells Bodyweight Trainers Cert., we were introduced to some neat products that Steve & John use in their workouts. One is a push-up board http://www.pushupboard.com/. If your wrists get irritated from doing push ups on the floor, you'll love this board. Also, the quality is truely 'professional grade'. They are very versitle, and a worthy addition to anyones gym.

The other was the new PS Straps, designed by Steve Maxwell ( http://1gsystems.com/ ) (Same idea as the TRX, Jungle Gym etc.). Although, I have never personally used the TRX, I can't imagine it being worth the $180 price, just my opinion. A few months prior, I had purchased a set of Jungle Gym straps from Lifeline, and was very pleased with them, both in terms of price, being user friendly, and high quality. Having used the Jungle Gym, I would not hesitate to recommend the PS Straps to anyone. They are high quality, and when you consider the price, you really can't beat them!

Check them out, I'm sure you will be impressed.

No comments: