Monday, August 29, 2011

Great Workout!


At the gym w/Shamus

Double Clean/Squat/Jerk  w/2-24kg's

*I went first, then Shamus; after Shamus did his reps, I did 8 Renegade Rows. We matched the R.R. with the Clean-Squat-Jerk sets.

8-6-4-2

6-4-2

4-2

2

Rested for about 10:00


KB Chin-Up (palm facing me) w/106# x 1 

*I didn't think I'd be able to do this, after the workout we did, but was pleasantly surprised at how easy it went up! My chin ended up about 1.5" over the bar. Nice surprise!


Tried another pull-up (palms away) and got close, but not good enough.


Rested and tried another pull up, got closer, but not enough.


Rested, and used a staggered grip (right palm facing me, left palm away) and got that one!

I'm very pleased with this. Two successful reps, and two close ones.

No comments: